Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

usb to rs232 converter using 18f4550

Status
Not open for further replies.

grittinjames

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rs232 converter chipset

pls help
how to convert usb to rs 232 for pc,i saw a chip from sunrom.i like to know how it works

thanks
and regards

installing usb to rs232 converter

hi,

There are a lot of these RS232 to usb converter chip such as CP2102 FTDM232 etc

CP2102 from silabs is good

Visit www.silabs.com

breadboard usb to rs232

u can create the brige ..using usbn9603

ft232r in bangalore

hey using will we able to connect cell to microcontroller any idea???

well thax for these

if u any good idea for final year project reply me plzzzzzzzz

usb ftdi chip nuts and volts

Here you have a nice aritcle from Nuts And Volts: The Serial Port is Dead! Long Live the Serial Port!
USB Serial Port Breadboard Experiments with the FTDI FT232R

...In this article we will look at the FTDI FT232R USB UART IC mounted on a small PCB,...

Code:
http://www.smileymicros.com/download/NutsAndVolts/The%20Serial%20Port%20is%20Dead.pdf

Re: usb to rs232 converter

Can you kow about avoiding found new hardware wizard (installing INF files throgh program in .net)

Can you kow about avoiding found new hardware wizard (installing INF files throgh program in .net)

yhygyhjC:\Documents and Settings\VINIT.AKT-FF974CC5DE2\My Documents\desk\vinpedia\GSMGPRS\GSM-GPRS Modems and GSM-GPRS Modules.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back