Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB to RS232 converter problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

faisal_m786

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am having serious problem using USB to RS232 converter many devices (such as serial port PIC Programmers etc.) are not detected easily. Can any one help me what might be the problem...

faisal_m786 said:
I am having serious problem using USB to RS232 converter many devices (such as serial port PIC Programmers etc.) are not detected easily. Can any one help me what might be the problem...
First of all you didnt mention what programmer are you using. Secondly you didnt write what converter are you using and since when the problem started. Without all this info and a schematic uploaded, how can expect some one to one guess whatz wrong with a converter which is lying on your table?...Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.