Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB - JTAG CABLE NOT DETECTED FOR SPARTAN3 DSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

hassantalal785

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI ! i have a usb-JTAG CABLE FOR PROGRAMMING A FPGA , there is no mention of any vendor or company on the cable .... when i used it to program a XILINX SPARTAN 3 E FPGA ON A DIGILENT BOARD THROUGH "ADEPT(SOFTWARE I DOWNLOADED FROM DIGILENT.COM)" , the bit file was successfully downloaded to FPGA BOARD ....but now i have a XTREME DSP SPARTAN 3A STARTER PLATFORM and when i generate a bit file and goto iMPACT no cable is detected .. iMPACT GIVES "WARNING 923 CABLE NOT DETECTED " .... one can not say that the cable is from digilent because there is no mention of any sort on cable , 2ndly the cable has been used previously by some other person to program a XILINX SPARTAN 3 BORAD through iMPACT............... so what should i do .... kindly help my 295$ board is of no use to me now ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back