Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB in digital camera - which type of USB chip is used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodooman, I suggest you to create a USB subdirectory and upload your files there to make a cohesive USB resource/library. Btw, you can search the list for WinDriver to find the pass and download address - this program can write the driver for your USB device.

Regards,

iv

On 2001-10-18 10:31, woodooman wrote:
thanks ivanovich, nice book!
I could upload files from CD-ROM included in 'USB Complete' book, if anybody want.

woodooman,

I for one would appreciate it if you would be
so kind as to upload this. Thanks!

Kal

ivanovich said:
1. look for the USB handbook (USB folder in FM).
2. try https://www.ftdichip.com - their USB interface chips look interesting, have all necessary drivers and examples in main languages.

Regards,

iv

Share usb handbook please.

Friends,

By the way i saw a project called IgorPlug, uses avr and it interprets usb package with mcu! Cool.But no PIC can do it coz PICs are too slow to do it.Maybe it helps.Please search IgorPlug and look at www.mcu.cz/atm

Analyzer.

USB CAMERA

HI, SEE THISSITE, IT HAD A GOOD SIRCUITS ABOUT USB CAMERA AND ITS WINDOWS SOURCE CODE DRIVER

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back