Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Usb <==> i²c I need help with Interfacing usb and I2C

Status
Not open for further replies.

haythem35

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all ! I'm new in this Forum, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a code for 18F2550 that is connected to the PC and send reiceved DATA over I²C to other slave MCU
I'm working on MikroC
One more question, what's the difference between the CDC and HID ?
thnks.

hi all ! I'm new in this Forum, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a code for 18F2550 that is connected to the PC and send reiceved DATA over I²C to other slave MCU
I'm working on MikroC
One more question, what's the difference between the CDC and HID ?
thnks.

Hi

You migth want to ask us your assignment @work place.There are lot codes avaliable on the net.

try to understand both protocols and write interface code.It's simple logic.

Thanks.

Hi

You migth want to ask us your assignment @work place.There are lot codes avaliable on the net.

try to understand both protocols and write interface code.It's simple logic.

Thanks.

I have to send data from the PC to two Pics, I figured I use 18f2550 or 18F4550 for usb cdc, and then , This pic send the data reiceved from pc to two other pics via I²C ( configure them as slaves)

Status
Not open for further replies.