Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB drivers devolopement on my embedded unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiva7008

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
USB drivers devolopement

i need to devolop drivers for usb on my embedded unit(im using assembly language in the embedded unit)...

PLZ help me .....
how to wirte drivers...

Re: USB drivers devolopement

What microprocessor are you using?
If it does not have a USB interface, look at FTDI.

What about usblib. it's available for windows and linux. (mas osx does not need a driver).

I think you can read the USB specification first and understand the USB concept. And then you can download the sample code of your USB device, such as from Cypress company.

hello boss,

First u go through ur embedded unit.
U go through communication modules (units) of that particular embedded unit. communication module in the sense, module which receives and transmits data. After that u will come to know all registers in that unit. Initials all registers as per ur requirement and write functions which will read and write to specific registers of the unit in order to receive and transmit data. thats it ur driver is finished.

regards,
kishore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back