Not open for further replies.

adnan_merter

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

i have been working on a usb interface board with pic18f4550 and perfectly made it work

but i cannot make it run under windows 7,

can anyone tell me where i can find windows 7 driver

i used MCH USB Generic Driver class

thanx

I'm not sure what you mean by MCH USB generic class. I did a bulk USB device for Win98 which I later modified for WinXP and then finally 64-bit Win7. I did it with a cypress part but am now thinking about porting it to the PIC18Fxx. The asm code wasn't that difficult for the in/out endpoints but a little more complex for the control endpoint. The device driver took quite a bit of work to get it signed for Win7 64-bit. If you're just using Win7 32-bit then I think anything that works for WinXP should work fine in Win7 32-bit, but definitely not in the 64-bit version unless you run the system in "Test Mode". When running Win7 64-bit in test mode you can make up a phony signed certificate (it's still official), but when not in test mode it needs to be signed with a certificate issued by a company like Verisign.

Status
Not open for further replies.