Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgent, IAR & uCOS-II ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SphinX

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
SALAM,

I downloaded the uCOS-II port for IAR & PHILIPS LPC2129

**broken link removed**

I did all the steps in the doc.

There are no errors or warnings in the compile process.

But the multitasking don't work cause the Timer0 interrupt is not work !!

I uploaded the project file here

Project file
------------
C:\MICRIUM\SOFTWARE\EvalBoards\Philips\MCB2100\IAR\Ex1\uCOS.eww

I use

IAR Workbench 4.31A
uCOS-II 2.76
J-LINK Debugger

Thanks for any help
SPHiNX

I work actually not with IAR (M16c and Renesas compiler) but the procedure sould be same.

You need a timer for scheduling and time system (delay and so on). This timer has to work also without uCos (test this). Set up for this timer is to made after OSInit() in main. This timer calls OSTickISR() periodical. You need also a software irq for OSCtxSw().

Gomez

Salam,

Ok already all you have mentioned it are in the code.
However, Multitask is not working, i don't why ?

SPHiNX

Is it hung or not ? I dont have expertise in arm (board will be ready next week hopefully). Try to write independent procedure for uart handling and disable interrupts when byte is received then read OS vars content to find a cause . I also find playing with leds at some points in code very usefull when no JTAG . But you have one - did you try to trace it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back