Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgent: any IE3D .geo file for a vivaldi antenna!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aze

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I'm new to IE3D and I would like to use it to simulate a vivaldi antenna, and I dont have much time left, so if any body have a .geo file for a vivaldi antenna to start with that would be nice.

thanx for your help.

I did make a model for it a few years ago. I am not sure where I put it. If I can find it, I will send it to you. Regards.

thanx jian, i hope that u can find it , that would be very nice. any other help...........!

Hello

As I am new too to IE3D and I have to simulate a vivaldi antenna, I would like to ask if anyone could sent me the geo file to start with.

Thank you in advance

Hi, tsekousas: I built one a few years ago. I will try to see whether I can find it out.

Look at

I think you have been done it here.

RGZ

PL

Thank you very much for your help. I found it very useful.

@jian Take your time to find it. I think it will be very helpful if I have it

Hi, tsekouras: I search all the whole network and I did find 3 examples. Unfortunately, they are from customers and we could not release them. I know we did one from public domain (MEE) a few years ago. However, it seems to me I could not find it anymore. If you have some structure with dimensions, please send them to me and I can build it for you in minutes. Regards.

Hi jian, If I have any problem in constructing it I will sent you the structure with dimensions.

@ plasma...
the link is really usefull..
thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back