Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Updating issue (phone OS)

Yashviyadav

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My phone's system update is giving me problems right now. I regularly receive update notifications, but when I choose the option, nothing happens. I am having a lot of trouble and my phone keeps hanging as a result of this problem, which prevents me from using my news website.

See if your phone has a reset of some kind. It may be a tiny hole where you insert a toothpick.

See if you can extract the battery and clean the contacts. Scour them with a pencil eraser. Steel wool requires cautious use because it risks a short circuit.

My cellphone started giving me problems and I believe the reason was because I remained 3G in a 4G world:

* sometimes unable to find a tower when I wanted to make a call,
* frequent loss of connection,
* garbled, faded words during calls.

Problems stopped when I acquired a 4G smartphone. I also had to pay more for a new plan.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back