Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unlicenced Band in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

grittinjames

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ism frequencies band india

Hi,
I am planing to make a rf remote controller.But I am Not very sure what are the unlicenced band available.I know 2.4Gz is one .But this is too high frquency for me to manage.Please help me

Thanks
Grittin

unlicenced band radio

also 433 MHz but I belive under 50 mW

BR

unlicensed band in india

Hai friend,
You can use any of these mentioned frequencies for remote controlling in India.
27 Mhz, 315 Mhz, 418 Mhz, 433.92 Mhz, 868.35 Mhz. and the power should be limited below 0.5 watts. To transmit more power requires a vaild lisence from Wireless planning and co-ordination wing, Govt of India. Any way for ease you can use readymade remote control RF kits available at www.united77.com from India.

radio frequency bands in india

Hi,

Thanks all,

Any one having simple circuits for this.
Many chips are there for this purpose but not available in banaglore. some module are there and there of very costly and low range

allotment rf frequency in india

Hai James. The link i have provided in my last post is supposed to be from Mangalore. I think you are some where near to them. They have RF remote kits with which they provide all the schematics, Programmed microcontroller, Or IC, all the required components and the PCB, and the project explanation.

unlicenced rf band in india

Does anyone has document which clearly mention the ISM frequency bands, with maximum transmitter power with maximum harmonic power level allowed?
I have heard that the government has not realeased the document which specifies these things.
Is it true?
My gadget will be using 125KHz, 315 MHz, 433.92 MHz frequencies.
Also Can anyone please tell me suppose I want to Certify my wireless product, what is the procedure?
Who has the authority to certify wireless products?
Thanks
Abhishekabs

wpc clearance for frequency 433mhz remote

hi pranam77,

I am from Bangalore. cost of those companies product seems to be very high

frequency band allotment india

Abhishekabs can refer to **broken link removed** and contact them for any doubts and clarrifications in the matter. The WIRELESS PLANNING & COORDINATION (WPC) Wing of the Ministry of Communications, created in 1952, is the National Radio Regulatory Authority responsible for Frequency Spectrum Management, including licensing and caters for the needs of all wireless users (Government and Private) in the country. It exercises the statutory functions of the Central Government and issues licenses to establish, maintain and operate wireless stations. WPC is divided into major sections like Licensing and Regulation (LR), New Technology Group (NTG) and Standing Advisory Committee on Radio Frequency Allocation (SACFA). SACFA makes the recommendations on major frequency allocation issues, formulation of the frequency allocation plan, making recommendations on the various issues related to International Telecom Union (ITU), to sort out problems referred to the committee by various wireless users, Siting clearance of all wireless installations in the country etc.

grittinjames! The products may be bit costly but they are 100% working and too professional. Absolutely no faults. I am using thier kits since years. Instead of all those painstaking experiments, its worth buying the complete package for 1850/-. Any way its your decision. Good luck

eirp allowed in india

Thanks pranam77
Are you aware of any Institute or company who does testing & certification
of wireless products in India.
The certification based on Indian wireless standards.

india 900mz band allocation

Sorry my friend. No idea regarding that. You will surely get more info from the WPC site mentioned in my last post. Goodluck.

ism frequencies for india

You are most welcome

un licenced frequency

Just One question Pranam77
Are you sure about maximum transmitted power allowed?
I really need to know what is EIRP allowed in India.
And Harmonic limits.
If you have exact document can you upload or send me by message?

Thanks
Abhishekabs

Added after 2 minutes:

Also I have tried contacting WPC,
As usual they did not give me information.
they talk just Vague.

ism frequency bands in india

Abhishek, actually i am having an valid lisence for Amateur radio which is governed by WPC, and they are responsible for all the Rules and regulations, Freq/band allotments, Fixing harmonic levels, and the Max power on each band, and too monitoring of frequencies. I am not deeply involved in activities other and Ham bands coz its not related to me. Sorry for that. On the other hand i can sujjest you to visit my friends site www.foxdelta.com who is deeply in to the hobby and hope you will get better info from him

rf band india

Ok. I will contact him.Thanks
Just FYI, I sent an email to people listed on WPC website & I got mail bounced back from all address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think they either do not check mails or address are not not updated.

ism frequencies for india

Abhishek,
if you get any info please post in info on the forum
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back