Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unknown PIC programmer ?!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeleC

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
lately I got my hand on a pic programmer but im not able to identify it . the name is erased of it.
it has a PIC16F648A ,MAX232 as main chips
Can anyone identify this programmer name and what software to use with??
Thank you .

I have them , but the problem is that i dont know my programmer name to select from the programmers list

which interface that your programmer has? (ie.serial, parallal,USB ...)

it has a serial interface and the only 2 chips that r on it is a PIC16F648A and a MAX232.

Hi,

Post a picture of the programer. it will be much more easy for us to know what you have.

Good luck.

here is the image

i think that it is a old pic programmer from kitsrus.com .
But, in their programmer, there are serial and usb interface (k149,k150) .
The best choice is to write the schematic and compare it from kitsrus programmers.

best regards

Hi,
It's self made programmer, probably based on kitsrus programmer. It looks like be modified to use just the serial interface. One problem: on kitsrus you will find an another integrated circuit (74LS06).

Try to connect it with software from kitsrus.

CD

hi

i think that i have seen one like it on www.ebay.com when i searched for apic programmer , so see there if you can fid anything similar , search thr ebay site for the words "pic programmer "

best regards

thank you guys i found out what software to use ...
it appeared to be a software made particularly for this board i got it and every thing worked well
thank you for your
And happy new year to all....

Status
Not open for further replies.