Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unknown PIC Programmer AMEK-S2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrstaha

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I got a programmer for PIC micros but I don't have the software for it. The PCB has a name on it "AMEK-S2". I tried IC-prog, but in vain. The board has a PIC16F84 with 4 MHz crystal, two 7805 and one 7812. It has a serial DB-9 connector and an external power suppply.
Have anybody heard of it? Can you help me with its PC software?
Best Regards

Some of programmer's have 74LS05-6 or 74LS07 buffer chip.If you have 74LS05-6 the data and clocks inverted or have 74LS07 the data and clock only buffered.And you have to know what pins are use LPT port.I suggest picalw software. When you install it you setup it from SETTINGS\HARDWARE SETUP\TEST section on the menu.Can you send a photo printed circuit board.Maybe it is prove healty solutions.

https://www.picallw.com

The programmer contains no chips other than the pic16f84 and has a serial connector on the PCB. it has sockets for 18, 28, and 40 pin microcontrollers. I aslo tried picall before but didn't help.
thank you.

I have seen this programmer once. I has a software named AMEK. Perhaps you should contact the dealer to get a copy.

Added after 10 minutes:

I searched for the software, I will ipload it you soon.

Dear mohamedtaha,
Why haven't you uploaded the program till now?
I still in need to it.

plz urgent reply Unknown PIC Programmer AMEK-S2!!!

about the AMEK-S2
I also have a problem that with what i had of software it didnt program the chip
beside that there was a question that i saw the power supply it written 12voltAC
but what i know that it would need DC not AC plz reply soon

The board can accept both AC or DC. It has a built-in bridge rectifier, smoothing capacitor, and a regulator.

If you have the software, I'd appreciate it if you can upload it.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.