Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unknown manufacturer logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

boylesg

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone know what manufacturer this logo belongs to?

As far as I have been able to tell these are probably NPN transistors - KSE, MJE or something similar.

Last edited:

I can't see the logo clearly but they look like MJE13009 transistors as used in small SMPS and sometimes lighting ballast units.
Try matching the logo on

Brian.

I can't see the logo clearly but they look like MJE13009 transistors as used in small SMPS and sometimes lighting ballast units.
Try matching the logo on

Brian.

Can't see it on those pages.

It looks to me like either:

1) An I and a backward C
2) Or a capital D

Does that help at all?

It is possible to take close-up photographs, by putting a magnifying glass in front of the camera.

It allows me to put an object a few inches away, yet snap a gigantic sharp image.

It will work for you too.

Left part can be Fairchild, check their web site:
http://www.fairchildsemi.com/

Part name:

FJP13009TU
FJP13009H2TU

http://www.advanced-tech.com/ic_logos/ic_logos.htm

But the logo for Fairchild is a really obvious F but this logo is clearly NOT an F.

It is either a D or an I and a backward C.

The part transistor is most likely equivalent to FJP13009TU but from a different manufacturer.

For a given transistor type, how close are the device characteristics among the various manufacturers of that device?

Could I safely just use he Fairchild datasheet for this part even though it is made by another manufacturer?

- - - Updated - - -

A better photo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back