Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unknown Component - FOQ HS-524 W7057A47

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamadiss

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I found this component but I don't know and I can't find a datasheet for what exactly is. I believe that is a crystal but I am not sure. The code that is written on the box is "FOQ HS-524 W7057A47". Does anyone know what is it?

FOQ HS-524 W7057A47.jpg

Yes I think that it is a 30Mhz oscillator by NEL Frequency Controls, Inc I can't find the data sheet for it but I think that it is a 5V type as there is no "A" before the 5. The part number is HS-524 The HS means four leads.

In the picture the lettering does not look like HS-524, it looks more like HS-150 which is easy to find the data sheet for.

Last edited:
Hi. Thanks for the reply. I look it again and on the chip (not in the box) write FOQ "HS 156". I can't find a datasheet. If I use the pin out from the HS-150 oscillator I will damage it if it is not the same as "HS-150"?

The data sheet for the HS-150 would apply to the HS-156, I think that the end 6 denotes the tolerance, which is user specified.

Status
Not open for further replies.