Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

University suited for MS/Mtech distance learning

Status
Not open for further replies.

pradeep krishnamurthy

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

Could anyone please let me know which university is best suited for pursuing my PG either MS or M Tech.

I completed my BE from VTU in the yr 2007. Currently working for a sofware firm with 2 yrs of experience in the field data mining and data ware housing.

Also i have few of the below queries.

1. What are the main drawbacks when considering to pursue PG through distance learning.
2. Universities offering PG programs.
3. During the period of the course if the company is offering for official traveling, how would this affect my course. Will i be having the leverage to take leave for 3 months but still writing the exams for the same academic years?
4. Are there any universities offering placements for distance learning programmes.
5. also please suggest me which course would best suited for my career considering the current experience that i have in the Industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back