Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

universal eeprom programmer pcb /zoran mijanovich/

Status
Not open for further replies.

bndarei

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
this its 1:1 pcb for zoran mijanovich programmer in pdf format. Very very good programmer pcb its INVERSE!!!!!

Dear bndarei,

Thank you very much for the universal eeprom programmer.

But I think you should provide us with the software for this universal eeprom programmer as well as we had better know which eproms to program with this universal eeprom programmer.

best regards.

Myself 8O

please post the programming software as well.
thanks
hock
wish you all a happy new year

Thanks

Dear 6 * F,

thank you very much for your help.

Indeed I have seen a lot of good programmers, not only for eproms but also microcontrollers.

Thanks again.

Myself

WILLEM programmer, i have built this one, difficult to etch the board if u have a poor laser printer. But i can recomend it to any body, it has a test featuer built into the software so u can find any faults with the hardware. Very very good board. Love it. Also does pic, epprom up to 8mbit + a number of other. Fast as well. Best thing tho, is the price it cost to built it. not a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.