Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Unidentified Components on Temperature Sensor Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alper özel

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to design a temperature sensor module with some special functionality. You will see a circuit in the pictures below. I need to synthesise a new module which covers requirements of my customers, so I need to do reverse engineering through these circuits. I circles some components with red lines in the pictures. I need to know what those components are. There are no serial numbers or codes on them. So I need help from experinced PCB designers here. Please take a look and if you can help I will very appreciate it. Thank you all.
1v1.jpg3v1.jpg

In 1v1.jpg:
the thin black parts coded 102 are 1K resistor networks. They are 4 1K resistors side by side in one package. The out of focus ones are the same but may be different values, I can't read the numbers in the photograph. The larger module is almost certainly a quartz crystal with built in loading capacitors.

In 3v1.jpg:
All the components are MELF (Metal Ended Lead Frame) packages. The smaller ones are probably resistors, the larger one is probably a diode.

Brian.

Thank you, Sir. You are completely right about MELF and resistor network. Crystal must be true also, uP's XTAL pins are looking forward to this component.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back