Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Understanding of Thermal metrics of PCB, heatsinks, How heat flows/converts - Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

malli_1729

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to understand more about Thermal metrics of PCB (Like how traces, Vias, planes etc interact thermally how they will get cooled), Heat sinks designing (like Fin structure, spacing, materials how they will affect cooling efficiency etc) How thermals flow ( i am an electrical & electronics engineer, so, If i get books which have similarities to explain thermals in electrical point of view also like heat waves to Electro magnetic waves it will be good).

I need any books which can help in understanding these flows.

I want to understand more about Thermal metrics of PCB (Like how traces, Vias, planes etc interact thermally how they will get cooled), Heat sinks designing (like Fin structure, spacing, materials how they will affect cooling efficiency etc) How thermals flow ( i am an electrical & electronics engineer, so, If i get books which have similarities to explain thermals in electrical point of view also like heat waves to Electro magnetic waves it will be good).

I need any books which can help in understanding these flows.
hello
Below is a link that could lead you where to get very informative books on all electronic thermal management and how to do it during the design of the printed circuit boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.