Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Understanding circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytanleee

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to know why the component place in circuit like that ? Its it fix or something??

nobody can complete his/her dream circuit without components,as you are here so don't talk like that even don't think like so,as you are member of best forum of ELECTRONICS
THINK POSITIVE............. regards

I need to know why the component place in circuit like that ? Its it fix or something??

Can you be more specific or give some additional more precise question ?

In electronics semiconductors and conductors can be used on many different ways. There is some rules and laws which must be respected, also specification of parts and their cababilities must be respected. Every circuit maker can make circuit based on his needs, design and knowledge.

I'm afraid we haven't a chance of a meaningful answer unless (a) you post a circuit and (b) you phrase your question properly.

Ready to help when you do... :)

In electronics, a circuit is a path between two or more points along which an electrical current can be carried.;-)

Reactions: tpetar

tpetar

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
where is your circuit, just post your circuit.

the variations in the components in the op amp will just give a different gain factor in the feed back system and that has a drastic effect on the op

Status
Not open for further replies.