Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

unable to find altium designer 10 library

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashokof1988

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
im new to pcb designing and altium software.i have installed altium designer 10 and trying to learn it with the help of a tutorial.
i could't find the library specified in the tutorial i.e "Miscellaneous Devices.IntLib".it would be helpful if any member can guide me to findthe specified library and also the basic librararies required to learn altium.

with regards
ashok

Hi,

You can find the library in installation path, find out that path and give the same library path in library search window.

i tried searching for the specified file in hard disk,but there was no file by name "Miscellaneous Devices.IntLib"...would be happy if i can know from where to download

Hi,

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Altium\AD\Library

search in this path

hi,
I cant find "CAPPR1.27-1.7x2.8" footprint for capacitor cap pol1 from miscellaneous devices

Hi,

You can find so many libraries from different manufacturer in below link.
For your requirement u can download vishay library.

Hope this helps....

Regards,
Anil

sorry, but I can see the link...

Oops.........

Seems forgot to add link.....

here we go....
**broken link removed**

Reactions: nop90

nop90

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status