Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] ultrasonic sensor sense the distance and display the result in LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

xinhui

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi... i had met a problem in doing the assembly code for the ultrasonic sensor that can sense the distance and display the result in LCD. I use the proteus to simulate the circuit but the displayed result is not in my expectation. My desired result is the ultrasonic sensor can sense the distance and display the result in cm. So how should i write the assembly code for this? Hope that someone can help me solve this problem. Thank you!
The attachment is assembly code that i write:

Attachments

• ASSEMBLY CODE.rar
    3.1 KB · Views: 72

My personal experience is that there may be differences in the working of a circuit when it is simulated and when it is physically built and run. Once you are confident about the working of the code, you may try the circuit on a breadboard.
Regards

Reactions: xinhui

xinhui

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.