Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultrasonic Imaging system analog&RF circuit design stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ywyw

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, guys:

I am looking for high frequency Medical Ultrasonic Imaging system analog and RF circuit design, simulation and test stuff. For example:

Receiver, transmitter, oscillator, Tx Pulser, Analog Beam Former, analog wall high pass filter, multiplexer, CW and PW Doppler System circuit, power supply.

Would anyone share articles, tutorials, E-books, web site link, or recommend me buy some books that focus on ultrasound analog circuit design?

Thanks in advance,

ywyw

hi, if you get some information for you query, please PM, because i'm interested in this things too.

thank you

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Before I posted this message, I had already read this article. This article just gives a general ideal, actually it just mentions how to select components of Analog Devices Inc., and it has nothing to do with circuit design and simulation. Thanks anyway.

I am interested in not only selecting components but also designing and simulation and test circuits. For example, what is the best circuit type of transmitter of commercial medical ultrasound imagining system? RF class E power amp? Or RF class F power amp? Or RF linear amp? Or designer can just use some kind of operational amp because frequency is low (20 MHz or so)? Can anyone (experience engineer) explain this question?

:oops:

best regards

Check this site,

**broken link removed**

You will find there some interesting material form an university course about ultrasound. Unfortunately, they not cover the electronics implementation. :-(

Hi,

I am sorry for my question is not clear enough. Let me re-ask again.

We know in medical ultrasound imagining system, transmitter includes a TX pulser (pulser works in switch status) and amplifier. Amplifier excites pulser, and then pulser excites transducer to produce ultrasound.

My question is what is the best circuit type of amplifier that excites the pulser? RF class E power amp? Or RF class F power amp? Or RF linear amp? Or designer can just use some kind of operational amp because frequency is low (20 MHz or so)? Could anyone (experience engineer) explain this question?

Best Regards,

ywyw

ywyw said:
Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Before I posted this message, I had already read this article. This article just gives a general ideal, actually it just mentions how to select components of Analog Devices Inc., and it has nothing to do with circuit design and simulation. Thanks anyway.

I am interested in not only selecting components but also designing and simulation and test circuits. For example, what is the best circuit type of transmitter of commercial medical ultrasound imagining system? RF class E power amp? Or RF class F power amp? Or RF linear amp? Or designer can just use some kind of operational amp because frequency is low (20 MHz or so)? Can anyone (experience engineer) explain this question?

best regards

Try this

Hi some info downloaded from the web.
Try the attachment.
Seems to have some ckt. examples.

Re: Try this

Hi, sibi:

Thank you very much for your help.

It is helpful. :D

Best Regards,

ywyw