Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultra Wideband(UWB) measurement equipment suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wccheng

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I will do the UWB project soon (3.1-10.6GHz). Therefore, my laboratory need to buy some measurement apparatus. I have seen the measurement set in the Aglient homepage. It suggests to use (N6030A Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 500MHz), (E8267D PSG Vector Signal Generator, up to 44GHz), (DSO 81004A 10GHz, 40GSa Infiniium Oscilloscope). Are this apparatus fit for UWB measurement? Or, other brandname apparatus could provide a better measurement apparatus? Could anyone suggestion to me? I don't have much idea about this. I am a new guy in this field.

thanks

Here is a MWJournal article on UWB Signal generation & some recomended equipments from the author @ the end of the article....

**broken link removed**
or
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.