Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultiboard 2001, not the same functions as 5.71????

Status
Not open for further replies.

windje

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to work with ultiboard 2001

Hi,

I have to work with ultiboard 2001 for school. That's not a big problem because I worked with ultiboard 5.71 before so I can learn it. I thought that there only functions where added but it seems not be. In ultiboard 5.71 you can print the holes (or a percentage of it) of the pads. This is very uselfull when you have to drill manually. In ultiboard 2001 I can't find this function, I have looked everywhere and it is a big disappointment. In ultiboard 5.71 the function is called: Drill holes(for prototypes) and it can be activated in the menu where you print and can eit the selected layer. I searched the manual but can't find anything. I hope there is someone that can help me or even know what I mean. I added a example so you can see what I mean. If I'm not clear, just let me know.

Thanks in advance for helping me and sorry for my bad English!!!

Windje.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back