Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

uC survey - Answer question & get 'helped me' points!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: uC survey - Answer question & get 'helped me' point

hai

i think just one week before one member asked question like this
you just see that post

Maverickmax said:
Hi

I am currently doing a little research about microcontroller chips and I would appreciate to hear your valuable information. I need to know which kind of microcontroller chip have you been used in your previous projects and which chips are you planning to use in the future. Please just type the microcontroller chip and explain your reason of using it.

Thank you in advance

Maverickmax

i have used only ATMEL MCUs till today.
i have started to learn with AT89C51.
i am using right now AT89S52 MCU.
i am planning to use UPGARDED MCU from ATMEL or from PIC.
i dont know which one i'll use or not but i am planning to learn more and more..
finally thats sure i'll stick with ATMEL atleast because it has wide range of MCUs and also available in market easier than other as per my knowledge and experience.

Thank you

hi

ARM7 based 2368
reason,the company i worked in wants to move on to 32 bit architecture,with lot of peripherals on single chip,good enough ram,upto 72 mhz cpu clock frequency usb, dma,ethernet ,and lot more

AVR series
most of avr are available locally in Pakistan and are cheap,tools are easy to find.

ATMEL 89c51,8952,89s52
8051 based controllers were the start points in pakistan,included in course study
in most institutes,very cheap and most commonly availble.
Shakeel

I've used the ff µCs:

Reason: Easy to use, low cost, diverse chips availabe.

LPC200
Reason: Powerful, low power, peripheral rich,

Future:
Arm9

The only reason someone would use an ancient 8051 is because they can't get anything else. AVR or PIC are much better choices.

this is the first time i had taken up a µc proj...............was using an ATMEL in AT89S8252..................i would prefer using these ones because of its FLASH memory!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.