Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UART daughtercard and DSK c6713

Status
Not open for further replies.

billterrance

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
daughter card for dsk 6713

Hello all

Anyone knows how to use an UART daughtercard from Windmill Innovations? I want to send a 8-bit data to the DSK C6711 from a UART device from a microcontroller through the daugter card, so the UART daughter card is going to work only as a receiver.

I'm a newbie in this stuff and I couldn't make that UART-DSK work. I have written to the manufacturer, but still no responses. Any help will be appreciated.

Bill

6713 uart

hi i too trying the spi in dsk 6713. if i got any documents i ill surely give u,,, have u got anything,,,

-jeeva

how to implement spi in dsk6713

Hi, I've spend several months running RS232 on DSK6711 (my own daugghtercard) and it is definetly though work. The pdfs from TI are quite not enough.
I recommend you to read about RTDX and implement this as a windows software (you only have to include and link a library with a frew functions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back