Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UART C code for PIC micro..pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

binojkumar

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
uart c code

Hi friends, im doing some projects using pic micro, it need two uart. 1 uart is already there in that pic and another im planning to write in C, it would be thankfull if anybody can help me.
----- thnks in advance

uart.c

Hi,
why not using another PIC??
There are many out there with 2 USART, 2 SPI.....(example PIC24FJ128GA010)

Best regards
Kabanga

binojkumar

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
pic uart c

You can use the PIC18F6620-6720 family PIC processor, there are two serial available. I've used this micro to build a custom PLC with 14 optoisolated I/O, two serial port (one for a modem and one used to communicate with a embedded PC), 3 analog input, two 4-20mA current loop input, 14 NPN outputs, 4 relay output and 2 output with two interleaved relay (used to drive a DC motor). I've built this just to do some experiment with this micro and also to have a developing board with several I/O, also I've do some experiment with the 4-20mA current loop. Now I'm planning to build a home made PLC with a structure like the real commercial PLC (SIEMENS, OMRON), then make a card with the CPU, a card with the power-supply, a card with I/O and make all together by using a dedicated bus to have some modularity.

Bye
Powermos

binojkumar

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back