Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TWS-434A and RWS-434

Status
Not open for further replies.

haunsdoger

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Howdy,
Can the TWS and RWS data lines (Pin-2 on both modules) be connected together (share a data line) if there is only power to ONE module at a time? I have only one data line to control both modules.

If I correct undestand, you try to use RX and TX modules on one node with one uC circuit for communicating with other nodes ?

If I correct undestand, you try to use RX and TX modules on one node with one uC circuit for communicating with other nodes ?

Yes, this is correct. I am using a PIC processor and using only one data in/out line (GPIO) . But documentation that
I find is very limited on the input/output circuits of these modules. Thank you for your quick response. George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back