Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

two-ways communication in LabVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

aminanto

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
I am currently working on a small project ..
specifications like this:
One computer did say this temperature data acquisition computer A, then read on LabView. for this one I managed to melakukukan simulation hardware that send data to the serial port. and with my visa successfully reading data from serial port.
then computer B, also conducted independent temperature data acquisition. while the temperature data from each measurement the computer is sent to another computer. A sends to B and B sends to A. so on computer A, there is a temperature measurement data computer B and vice versa. I know that it can be implemented with TCP / IP. I've tried it yesterday, just a few seconds I get a message "buffer overflow .."

I want to ask, how to more effectively implement this system??

I include the file that I make now ...
I would greatly appreciate any reply from you ..
thank you ..

client server VI: **broken link removed** (START THE SERVER FIRST)
DAQ: **broken link removed**

I tried the VI ... the program works very fine... i don't get any error. But i have tried my manually entering the string, but how did u interface the temp value obtained with the TCP/IP program??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back