Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Two Tone modulation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohiltri

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
two tone modulation

Can anyone explain me briefly about two tone modulation....
As of now vaguely i know tht it has 2 frequency component for modulation ...and it is use to to find intermodal dispersion and so on...but i don know how much difference should be between 2 freq component...

If possible please provide link...

2 tone modulation

Hi
Two tone modulation is another name for binary FSK,in which to distinct frequencies are used to carry the information bits 0 and 1.in order to prevent erraneous reception , the carriers must be orthogonal ,i.e. they must be harmonics of a basic frequency.in other words the frequency seperation of the carriers must be 1/Tb. (Tb is the bit duration)

single tone modulation two tone modulation

Thanks.....But i have different issue....like single tone AM modulation....we have Two or dual tone modulation...it is used in finding bit error rate and ISI effect ...something like tht...can anyone elaborate on this???

am modulation 2 tones

Two tone modulation is a system test to quantify static-nonlinearity in Amplitude (Intermodulation distortion), or by the phase delay for each one tone, this allow us quantify static-nonlinearity in phase (phase distortion/dispersion).

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Don't forget push help button.

sohiltri

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.