Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

two questions need help - ideal switch, ptat bandgap

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhlbluesky

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
two questions need help

first, if i use a ideal switch (switch of analoglib) to simulate something, and it has 4 terminals N+\N-\NC+\NC- , then how to simulate a ideal swith use it if i want to use a pulse to control its on\off,when vclk=vdd,it is on,when vclk=0,it is off? i use N+ and N- for input and output,NC- is grounded,NC+ connects a pulse(vpulse of analoglib),but it doesn't work.pls tell me what should i do to make it work well.

second,i have a ptat bandgap(with an opamp in it),then i want to get the ac gain and PM of the opamp,then what should i do,can anyone give me the simulation circuit or some advice,pls?

thaks all for reply.

Re: two questions need help

NC- should not connect to ground. It should connect -vclk

For the bandgap you must open the loop that the opamp is creating. Probably a good spot is at one of its inputs

two questions need help

i use NC- connected to -vclk,but it doesn't work also,then if vdd=3.3v, and what 's the value of open voltage and closed voltage in switch parameters?
and how to make the switch work well?

two questions need help

Define a model of the switch and set its parameters.

two questions need help

but how to define a model of switch,can you say more clearly,pls?

two questions need help

Goto the manual and help texts in your software...

Status
Not open for further replies.