Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tv transmitter very homely

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajaram04

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello sir

i got a diagram of a tv transmitter but its a practical image not the circuit wiring diagram

542097_369751409757015_1846544545_n.jpg

so would you please get me circuit diagram of the same or any which can be designed very easily in home ????

thanks

Dear Friend,
instead of giving you the circuit diagram I give you an idea.
Old VCRs are not anymore used in many households, DVD technology made them obsolete. Those are obtainable on flea markets or on Internet auction sites for next to nothing. Every VCR contains a TV transmitter, many of them - the older ones - are easy to use. You can tell one from the other: if the output channel can be altered with a slide switch or a knob (you can find them close to the female RF output socket), then the transmitter is easy to use.
Disassemble the VCR and you will find the TV transmitter right behind the RF outlet, the Audio and Video inputs are marked on the RF shield or on the PCB, also the (usually) +12V supply and GND points.
The RF transmitters in the late models are I2C controlled, those are not easy to use separated. But if you have enough space, you can use the whole VCR as it is, only inserting the video and audio signals.
I hope I could be of help, best regards
Laszlo from Hungary

Hello sir

i got a diagram of a tv transmitter but its a practical image not the circuit wiring diagram

View attachment 92557

so would you please get me circuit diagram of the same or any which can be designed very easily in home ????

thanks

Hello sir

542097_369751409757015_1846544545_n.jpg

thanks

Hi rajaram04
First of all it depends on which country you are in ! because standards and methods of TV transmitters are so different in countries . ( do you need to send both voice and image ? or perhaps just image ? )
According to your name i can guess that you are from india . am i right ? so what kind of TV transmitter you want to build ? digital transmitter or analog transmitter ( VSB ) ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hi rajaram04
First of all it depends on which country you are in ! because standards and methods of TV transmitters are so different in countries . ( do you need to send both voice and image ? or perhaps just image ? )
According to your name i can guess that you are from india . am i right ? so what kind of TV transmitter you want to build ? digital transmitter or analog transmitter ( VSB ) ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

ya sir you are right , & i just want to make simple analog transmitter & later i ll think over digital & all that , first let me make & learn the basics . . thanks :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Find the attached PDF.

thanks a lot sir :) let me try this

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Friend,
instead of giving you the circuit diagram I give you an idea.
Old VCRs are not anymore used in many households, DVD technology made them obsolete. Those are obtainable on flea markets or on Internet auction sites for next to nothing. Every VCR contains a TV transmitter, many of them - the older ones - are easy to use. You can tell one from the other: if the output channel can be altered with a slide switch or a knob (you can find them close to the female RF output socket), then the transmitter is easy to use.
Disassemble the VCR and you will find the TV transmitter right behind the RF outlet, the Audio and Video inputs are marked on the RF shield or on the PCB, also the (usually) +12V supply and GND points.
The RF transmitters in the late models are I2C controlled, those are not easy to use separated. But if you have enough space, you can use the whole VCR as it is, only inserting the video and audio signals.
I hope I could be of help, best regards
Laszlo from Hungary

ohh thats the point i am getting here , thanks a lot sir amazing info i got :) let me proceed if i can find a VCR

ya sir you are right , & i just want to make simple analog transmitter & later i ll think over digital & all that , first let me make & learn the basics . . thanks

Hi rajaram04
So first of all you should learn about AM-VSB if you are going to learn about analog TV transmitters . and FM modulation for the audio . ( in my country there are both Digital and analog transmitters and receivers available . and here the picture will be sent by the AM-VSB and the audio by the FM stereo .

So try to learn about how to create those signals which are not so complicated !
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

The world spreads more and more between modern countries and old countries.
In North America we don't use NTSC TV anymore since all TV transmission is UHF digital high definition today.

I bet the TVs in the old countries still have a cathode ray tube as the display.

HELLO Rajaram
you can get tv transmitter circuit from old cd player too,

HELLO Rajaram

hey bhai how is that possbile tell me please . . help me in getting it practically please

- - - Updated - - -

The world spreads more and more between modern countries and old countries.
In North America we don't use NTSC TV anymore since all TV transmission is UHF digital high definition today.

I bet the TVs in the old countries still have a cathode ray tube as the display.

ya most them have CRT but we are upgrading & many of us are applying LCD or LED concept everywhere , its tv cpmputer etc

- - - Updated - - -

This project did a USB to NTSC over the air TV transmitter: https://code.google.com/p/usb-uhf-transmitter/

ohh i see let me read & learn

- - - Updated - - -

Hi rajaram04
So first of all you should learn about AM-VSB if you are going to learn about analog TV transmitters . and FM modulation for the audio . ( in my country there are both Digital and analog transmitters and receivers available . and here the picture will be sent by the AM-VSB and the audio by the FM stereo .

So try to learn about how to create those signals which are not so complicated !
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

hm i see ya sure i ll follow , its a better option

cd plays audio, not video . Dvd plays video.
cd player can play video too

- - - Updated - - -

HELLO Rajaram
when you disassemble a cd player you will see power section, video card ,lens and a approx 4" x3" shield box, its a rf transmitter section ,in my localty i had buy it for 40 inr.Operating voltage 5 to 8 volt .its able to transmit audio + video rf signal up to a distance of 50 meter very fairly.

cd player can play video too

- - - Updated - - -

when you disassemble a cd player you will see power section, video card ,lens and a approx 4" x3" shield box, its a rf transmitter section ,in my localty i had buy it for 40 inr.Operating voltage 5 to 8 volt .its able to transmit audio + video rf signal up to a distance of 50 meter very fairly.

wohoooooooo amazing , so thats the reason that vicinity nieghbourhood people are able to recieve vdo signal with some distortion & some times with very clearity . . .

well how to attach a cam unit with that ? is there any proper diagram you have ?
do we have to introduce some interpreter type circuitry in between ? . . please comment

so you want to make wireless camera for your home?which camera do you use in your project?

so you want to make wireless camera for your home?which camera do you use in your project?

ya exactly the aim is what you said but which camera ? i don't know as i have no idea , so you can explain it better from begining to end

WHICH CAMERA MODULE YOU HAVE?CCTV-Camera-Module.jpgCCTV-Camera-Module.jpgCCTV CAMERA WITH MIC.jpg YOU CAN SEE that the in camera module have 3 connections,(+5v,Gnd,video out), 2nd camera kit have 4 connections (+5v,Gnd,audio output,video output) ,the transmitter kit have 2 input (audio ,video) connect them properly ,and use an indoor antenna or long copper cable as a antenna for your TV and start channel scan...............

Last edited:

haailaa jhakaas ! but where could i find all these

too i didn't get last line
"the transmitter kit have 2 input (audio ,video) connect them properly ,and use an indoor camera for your tv and start channel scan..............."

please elaboraste

DSCN1463.jpg hope it will help you...............

- - - Updated - - -

2_4GHz-Camera-RF-Amplifier.jpgtv-transmitter-circuit.gifSimple_Video_Transmitter_Schematic.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back