Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tv shut off by it self? panasonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckiejr

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
panasonic and d822

MODEL is a 47WXC43G 2year old I was watching TV and it just shut off i pushed the power butten to turn it back on it would not turn back on i unpluged the tv then pluged it back pushed the power buttun the light turn red for 5 sec and then off and blinked on and off 5 times I opened up the back the fuse had turned black and was blown. PLEASE HELP JEFF THANKS .

Well.. The fuse was blown = Problem with the power supply. It was blown to protect the rest of the TV circuitry. Go to the dealer and get a fuse IDENTICAL to the one that blew. Most probably it'll work then.
If not, then some thing bad has happened to the circuit before the fuse and you need to diagnose it component by component or send it for maintenance.:cry:

buckiejr

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
elmolla said:
Well.. The fuse was blown = Problem with the power supply. It was blown to protect the rest of the TV circuitry. Go to the dealer and get a fuse IDENTICAL to the one that blew. Most probably it'll work then.
If not, then some thing bad has happened to the circuit before the fuse and you need to diagnose it component by component or send it for maintenance.:cry:
If the fuse is black that means it was really blown by some pretty catastrophic event, so chances are that the new one would blow as well. Probably there is something else that caused it to blow up.

buckiejr

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
could it be TRANSFORMER T802 it has 9volt coming out?

I fixed my tv for 5 mins I was looking at Q801 I left the srew out of Q801 were it srews to the heat sink would that cause Q801 to blow after 5 mins

Added after 33 seconds:

I fixed my tv for 5 mins :cry:I was looking at Q801 I left the srew out of Q801 were it srews to the heat sink would that cause Q801 to blow after 5 mins

Yes, if you left the transistor detached from heatsink, it got too hot and blew up. So you will have to try with a new one, but this time fix it firmly to heatsink before switching the TV on.

FUSE blown?..

try to replace h-out transistor and the ic regulator.

these components might be shorted causing the fuse to be blown.

Hello I got my tv working I had 3 bad DIODES D816 D822 D817 the video ant so great if i got the DIODES in wrong would that make the video have lines in it the sound is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back