Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Turn light on and off applause

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMeN63

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I try to make a mini project that I will install in my room. I want to turn light on and off by applause. Because there is a lot of noises in my room I want to put a band pass filter, the problem is that I don't know in which frequency is applause.
I will be very thankful is some one will check that for me.
Later I will put my design here.

Check this out:
**broken link removed**

IanP
:wink:

Reactions: DaMeN63

DaMeN63

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
    V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thank you IanP, that realy helped.

Another question is what can I use that gets commands from 5v DC and is able to pass 220v AC for the lamp (The thing that will get commands from my project and will pass or not pass the voltage for the lamp) and where can I get it?

connect 230V devices using relay and switch relay when you clap. If you connect bulb using 2 wires and a plug then cut 1 wire end of wire to Common of relay and other end to NC. so when you clap operate the relay. so the connection is made. and you need to plug the bulb always to 230V relay will act as a switch. like a bed lamp switch.

When you clap again the relay will open and the light will be OFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.