Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tunning fork resonator: requst info

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkace

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi people!
Where can I find details for tunning fork resonators? I mean physics, applications etc.
Thanks,
D.

dkace said:
Hi people!
Where can I find details for tunning fork resonators? I mean physics, applications etc.
Thanks,
D.

Hi again,

Here it is a document which can help you. I've worked on this kind of device in Ultra High Vaccum 2 years ago. If you want more documents reply to me !

Regards,

Elvis

dkace said:
Hi people!
Thanks,
D.

I forgot also this very interesting document on tuning fork by Franz J. Giessibl, the father of the tuning fork AFM. See p.8 of 35 to see photos of his tuning fork device.

Good Reading !!!

Elvis

Elvis,
nice applications you posted there but is there anything to say what tuning forc oscilators are? I have to start from scratch you know!
Thanks,
D.

dkace,

If you want to know more about tuning fork itself (mechanics, electronics, resonance, how to use, how to drive), I advice to you these lecture notes of Khaled Karraï.

I hope this will be useful for you.

Regards,

Elvis

great!!I love this

Status
Not open for further replies.