Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tuners for Impedance Matching

Status
Not open for further replies.

mprathap

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

I am looking to buy a simple tuner (stub tuner) for impedance matching. Could you please so companies who sell such tuners?

Thanks.

Maury Microwave:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Thanks RealAEL.

I did already look at the Maury line of products. Do you know of any other place?

At Maury a simple Line Stretcher Tuner cost 4000 bucks.
Try to find a used one for less than 200. There are plenty of companies on the net that sell something like this.

I have a pair of tuners from Focus Microwave. They are kind of expensive but very reliable to work to 18GHz.

I also bought another pair of tuners from General Radio (GR) in e-bay. The are OK to work up to up to 1.5GHz. Keep an eye over there that you can find good bargains.

Anyway keep this in mind: tuners are the kind of stuff that you get what you pay!!!

NandoPG

There is this thing calle "ebay". Maybe you have heard of it?

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.