Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TSMC or STMicroelectronic technology library

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopy.eda

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am a student, and looking for the technology libraries from any foundry like TSMC or STMicroelectronoics.. I am using primetime to analyze the power consumption, so I need both LVT and HVT library. I think any technology like 0.18um, 90nm... is ok. I just use for study purpose only.
Thank you in advance.

My email: snoopy.eda@gmail.com

Dear Snoopy,
Ypu can use Open library 45nm which is propered for EDA flow.
This complete library is found on Nangate - The Design Optimization Company - Home
toplogo.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:11 ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 ----------

You can also use **broken link removed**Developped Libraries. You can request it through site and they will give it to you.
**broken link removed**

Thank you for your reply!

At the moment, my studying is focusing on power consumption of asic device. As a result of this, I need standard cell for 3 processes: general, low-power, low-voltage process and in each process I need all nominal Vt, high Vt and low Vt.

Any body can help me to download the tsmc library from synopsys **broken link removed**
I think 130nm library is suitable for me, it contains all process libraries I need.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Dear Snoopy,
Salaam again.
You are welcome.
You can find all of This in Nangate 45nm Open Cells Library.

Good Luck.
Alireza

Hi all,

I have downloaded Nangate 45nm Open cells, it is really a complete library for a cmos process. But it still lacks of high Vt, low Vt cells :((
Can anybody help me to download libraries which support multi-Vt?
Thank in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back