Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TSMC 0.25u ADS Design Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kommanche

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ads design kit

Hi Friends,

I need TSMC 0.25u Agilent ADS Design Kit. Does anyone know where I can find it ?

Re: ads design kits

hi fasto2008
the mosis just services to its customers, but i am an student. how can i get 0.9nm cmos design kit from this?!!!

Re: ads design kits

Hi erikl
I mean 0.9um, ok?

Hi naderjavadifar,
not really ok; I don't know any foundry which offers a 0.9um process. Common process sizes are 1µm, 0.8µm, 0.5µm, 0.35µm, 0.25µm, 0.21µm, 0.18µm, 0.15µm, 0.13µm, 0.11µm .

But probably you think of a 90nm process? Pls. try and write more precisely, if you want accurate answers!

My friend erikl
I need "TSMC CMOS RF 90 nm" and "PL15-10 0.15um PHEMT" Design kit for ADS.

I will be so thankful if you help me.

I need "TSMC CMOS RF 90 nm" and "PL15-10 0.15um PHEMT" Design kit for ADS.
As a student, you can only get it from your University, if they have the licenses. If not, you could ask Agilent which University in your area might provide you the software and lend you a license.
Sorry I can't help :-(

but i need it immediately :(
is there any way to earn it?

but i need it immediately :( is there any way to earn it?
Not that I knew of - only if you buy it at Agilent.
And even if you could get hold of the software - without an Agilent license it wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back