Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TSMC 0.18 RF designkit for ADS2005A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: @DS2003 design kit

hi, everyone
Thank you very much for you afford. Everything is ok. but when I try to use MOS_RF model I got the same following error message.

Error detected by HPEESOFSIM during netlist parsing.
Instance `M1':
`Mode' is not a valid parameter for an instance of `TSMC_CM018RF_RF_SUBCKT_nmos_rf'.

My version is ADS2005A, does this designkit support of this version, If that is normal, How can I solve this problom, thanks!

@DS2003 design kit

Use another nmos (multi fingers) if I remember.

@DS2003 design kit

hi ! how can i choose the value of the resistor/capacitor/inductance in the cmos circuit ?
and if i haven't the value in my library or designkit , how can i do? thanks very much!

i need the .13um toolkit , can anybady upload it.
thanks
i used the .18um tool kit it is very good, i was done the .18um rf mixer of range 2.1Ghz.

Do you have TSMC 0.13um design rule

I think something needed !!
thanks!

@DS2003 design kit

Thanks for sharing. I'll try to install it.

i need stad cell library for 0.18u technolgy or just data sheet. pls help me.

@DS2003 design kit

HI Dear
i download tsmc0.18rf and install the desig kit tsmc_cm018rf_v2 to ADS2006A but in shematic simulation i see the error "error detected by hpeesoftsim during netlist flatening "M1 is an instance of undefinded model 'TSMC_CM018RF_SUBCKT_nmos3_rf'.....
im alsoo add Si_substrate"TSMC_CM018RF_PROCESS

Added after 1 minutes:

can every 1 help me plz.
S.0,$

@DS2003 design kit

Hi its very Useful
thankx a lot
Good Information

@DS2003 design kit

Thanks khouly,I am using the file, it looks OK

i have a "tsmc_cm018rf_v3" @DS Design Kit, just install it to ADS 2008A. for the first time, i just put a N_MOS instance, it shows error, `M1' is an instance of an undefined model `nmos_rf'. finally, i add the "PROCESS NETLIST INCLUDE" to the schematic, yes, it is OK

Hi..I think you have not included your netlist icon with schematic.

It is there in your design kit components list ...named tsmc process.

Thanks

Hi
I have TSMS 0.18 rf CMOS design kit for ADS 2005, but i have ADS 2011 can somone provide rf MOS design kit for ADS 2011, it is very urgent for me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back