Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trying to simulate Differential Amplifier circuit in OrCAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicholasTok

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys,

I am currently working on a heart rate monitoring device for a university module. currently from my research, I found out that human biosignal is extremely low e.g. typically 100Hz Vp of 10mA spike.

In order to capture this signal for sampling, I will need to design a Differential Amplifier circuit of a gain of 850x follow by a Low-Pass Filter cutoff at 150Hz and another Gain Amplifier of 10x before pushing the final analog signal into AVR to do sampling.

From the picture there will be 3 Lead that will be probe onto human chest to pick up Electrocardiogram (ECG) signal of Heart Beat. just wondering if there is anyway I can replace Lead 1 and 2 into a function generator that can actually generate a constant square freq to check if this circuit works?

Circuit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back