Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Try my standalone AT89S ISP programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 89s8253+isp programmer

hi. this i is really nice trick. can anyone please tell me whether we can use nxp microcontroller p89v51rd2 using same circuit.
any changes in program code is required or not?
For programming 89V51RD2 you need to communicate through Tx rX pins and use flash magic software. This circuit or the modified USB asp cannot program the said chip.

Looks all expert on programming are here. Its good time to post my problem. I have an old IM5200CJG chip. Data sheet is attached. Data sheet recommends DATA I/O model 10 programmer. I need to read content of this chip and make a backup. Any of you can help in this regard? Maybe you know where to buy the programmer or you may have programmer schematic or can build a custom programmer to read this chip? I am willing to hire whoever can do the job?

Attachments

• IM5200CJG datasheet.pdf
    416.4 KB · Views: 63

Status
Not open for further replies.