Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trends in Antennas for Wireless Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.

uummcc

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Trends in Antennas for Wireless Communications

Re

we can discuss this topic, I thick it is integration plus DSP

Egliu,
do you design WLAN? I'm interested to the deisgn of planar antennas for WLAN application. I'ld like to discuss about it.

Regards
Lupin

Re

hi lupin

tell me your interesting topics, we can discuss

thanks and regards

Hi Egliu,
I'm involved in the design of a large tipology of microstrip antennas,
microwave components in microstrip, stripline, WG technology..different activity form Wireless applications.

However I've been hearing that Wireless Local Area Network have been taking place in most of european airports and in some country in pubblic areas.

So I wanted to have a speech with someone who used to work in this contest. I'ld like to know what system requirements are considered for the design of WLAN.. What are the effects on human body of 2.4 and 5.0 GHz microwaves? What's the used Power and the relative trade off with the number of indoor antennas?

That's my points of discussion.
Hope you find them interesting.
Thanks and regards
LUpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back