Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transmitter & Receiver Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmmed Razu

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi i am trying to implement a project by microcontroller which is related to wireless communication but the problem is that the transmitter & receiver needed to do this are not available to me.Is it possible to make it.If possible then help me.

S/W Raju,

The TWS-434 and RWS-434 are extremely small, and are excellent for applications requiring short-range RF remote controls. I think using those will be easy in the sense no need to make or adjust coils, no hard to find pf value capacitor, no arial, no problem of converting analog signal to digital signal etc.

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/231866/#post988883

Ok, are TWS-434 and RWS-434 devices available in Kolkata,India?If available please give me the address.If it is not found in Kolkata then where it could be found in India? Please inform me.

Madan Street or Chandni Market (both are same place located Near Esplanade, Kolkata) is the biggest electronics component market in eastern India. I have seen those modules in many shops. Few years ago price of TSW-434 was Rs.300/-(as far as I recall) .

Do you have any contact of them?If have,please give me.Thanks.

I dont have contact numbers. I will collect their numbers on my next visit. Another place to get those module is from a component saler(specially robo kits) located in India (Gujrat, Ahmedabad). This forum is not a place to recomend any particular saler. Search the net with location and their speciality, you will be able to get it.

Another option is to see inside china made remote control car. They use two small ICs- TX 2B and RX 2B. They are 5 channel 27MHz(read the packet if it is 27MHz) radio remote control transmitter and receiver. You will find necessary parts in the car and its remote control. Datasheet is available on net.
You can see here :5 channel radio remote control circuit based of TX-2B / RX- 2B pair

Status
Not open for further replies.