Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transmitter and Receiver sharing antenna, 433MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredrik.jacobsson

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm designing a pcb with both transmitter and receiver for 433MHz and I would like to use only one antenna for both. The transmitter and receiver are ASK and I do not need to send and receive simultaneously, the transmitter is ~10mW.
How do I design a switching/combining circuit?

// Fredrik

You can use simple circuit.
Use SPDT to switch between Tx and RX.
i.e common poet connecting to 433Mhz antenna, one end to Tx and the other to RX.

I would like not to use a relay, maybe something like this; **broken link removed**, but intgrated on my own pcb... any ideas what's on the abacom module?

the link u have given is

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

HMC546LP2 from Hittite. Good for TDD system.

hi i want to control rc helicopter through laptop as well as video transmission over it so i need a FR transceiver
capable of trans/receiving video data as well as controlling the helicopter atleast of 1km range . . kindly help me out which transceiver i use . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back