Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transmiting 8 channal adc's data through 8051 uart

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've already been told what you need to do: use certain formatting of the data before sending it via UART. Of course, if the data is sent to the PC and you don't need to view it, you can use the PC to differentiate, provided the data is sent in a specific pattern or order. If you send channel 0, then channel 1, then 2, and so on till channel 7 and then again channel 0 to channel 7 in order, the PC can know which is which.

I cannot understand the problem. At the beggining the problem was how to send 8 byte instead of one :!:. Then data are sent but there is a problem like "separating them for each corresponding sensor sensor data correctly with out getting wring sensor out put" :shock:. Finally, data are sent, but "now the problem is how to differentiate each sensor data" :???:.

And no code is provided!!!

This seems like a mind puzzle to me! :)

post your code so that help can be provided after analyzing your code.

And also mention that in which program you're going to use these values on PC.
I mean you just need to display the values on PC or need to have them on specific program/database.
The remaining problem can be done at both the end, it depends what & how you are going to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back