Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transmit video and audio with fiber optic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid_Bengala

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

I am developing a project for my school on the audio and video transmission with optical fiber, but have never used a laser diode and a phototransistor. Internet searching have not found anything similar and the forum either. Anyone can teach me some advice schematic and performance? Is that really want to know how this circuit to learn. thank you very much.

greetings

hi

thanks for you reply ;-) . My design used bnc input for video analog and audio rca. Thanks very much.

Greetings

Added after 5 hours 51 minutes:

hi

not know how they work diodes laser and phototransitors, and therefore not as start developing. I do not understand the operation of the laser in the fiber optics. I've been watching 1550/1310nm diodes to monomode fiber. thanks.

greetings

Kid_Bengala said:
hi

I am developing a project for my school on the audio and video transmission with optical fiber, but have never used a laser diode and a phototransistor. Internet searching have not found anything similar and the forum either. Anyone can teach me some advice schematic and performance? Is that really want to know how this circuit to learn. thank you very much.

greetings

Hi, I am working on the same project (transport video signal, but without audio). I have question for you, if you finished your project and if you can teach me some schematic. Thank you very much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back