Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transmission line to lumped elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameh1985

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear all

i would like to ask if anyone knows the tools or software to convert the transmission line into lumped elements .

thanks in advance:)

thanks a lot i will view the links :)

---------- Post added at 05:26 ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 ----------

hi there
thanks for the both links but am wondering is there any software to convert the transmission line into lumped elements
i have designed a filter i need to get the equivalent circuit in order to synthesis its equation

thanks a lot i will view the links :)

---------- Post added at 05:26 ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 ----------

hi there
thanks for the both links but am wondering is there any software to convert the transmission line into lumped elements
i have designed a filter i need to get the equivalent circuit in order to synthesis its equation

I would think you can use the transformations on the RF Cafe website to convert any transmission lines you have into an equivalent lumped element representation (series or shunt L/C, or a combination thereof). Once you have the lumped element equivalent circuit, deriving the equation should be straightforward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back