Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] transmission line modelling in low power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Daloo

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my work in ultra low power, using cadence.
I have designed transmitter with 150 mV. And now, as transmission line, i am trying to using (tline) in cadence, but how could i know the parameters of my transmission line.
my t-line is microstrip in layer 5 and 6, where i don't know the dimentions of these layers and what is the min and max limitations to design the T-line.
so i need your help please.

my t-line is microstrip in layer 5 and 6, where i don't know the dimentions of these layers and what is the min and max limitations to design the T-line.

Every technology is different. You need to look at the process specification document for your technology. There you will find cross section and materials.

many thanks for your reply, I really search for this document (90nm technology) but i can't find it if.

dear friend any one used (tline) or (mtline) in cadence, because i used them and each on gave me difference results (waveform), and how could i calculate the power dissipation on this transmission line?

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back