Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transformerless power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

saisiddharth

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all!

this is siddharth, iam searching for transformerless powersupply i.e i need 12v dc output with 0.5A current rating, so if anybody know any idea and any circuit , plz send me,

thank you,

siddharth.

It is better to be away from non isolated power supplies as they are hazardous to human life.
if any one other than designer uses such, without knowledge , or designer himslef forgetting or being overconfident, it could be fatal

without transformer you can not get 500ma. maximum current range is less than 300ma.

How much your input? Direct from AC?

hi! sir,

thank you for reply

I developed the gas sensor circuit with transformer power supply which is working perfectly,
but due to the weight and large size of the transformer i like to remove it, so i want to develop a transformer less circuit,

i am using 230V as input and i need sufficient voltage (5v),and current to my circuit

thank you
siddharth

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

hi! sir,

thank you for your suggestion,
but i need to develop transformer less circuit for my circuit, if u have any circuits please reply me.

thank you,
siddharth

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

hi! sir,

thank you for your reply,

actually i developed gas sensor circuit with transformer which is working perfectly,
but now i want to develop it with out transformer.

thank you ,
siddharth

Status
Not open for further replies.